We are gathered here today because SOMEBODY *glares at coffin* couldn’t stay alive.
Cecil when he is forced to attend another intern’s funeral
googled “dog swearing” and wasn’t disappointed
His fucking look of determination. Like, “you’re going to fucking jail Greg.”
anime of the year 2014. calling it.
this is fucking bullshit. they could have called this “loli pop” and they fucking didn’t. they had an anime where they turned a guy’s dad in to a little girl and they didn’t fucking call it “loli pop” this is so fucking stupid god dammit
If this anime doesn’t soley consist of a 10 year old girl making an unending string of dad-jokes I will be sorely disappointed.
Some context: entering this season, no woman had completed a televised course in either Japanese or American Ninja Warriors. I’d also argue that ANW’s qualifying courses are harder than any Stage 1 course on either.
This woman is a fucking badass. First woman ever to advance!
I’m not crying your crying
SHE IS SO STRONG AND GRACEFUL CRIES OPENLY
I had to look up another version bc lol europe but this is the coolest thing and NEVER have I ever wished so much I could show something to myself as a kid this badly like ugh
If you haven’t stayed up until the early hours of the morning reading with your eyes itching and burning with tiredness and your vision blurred as you fight to stay awake to finish the book, you haven’t lived at all
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Yeah but have you seen this
One time, during a particularly boring class, I watched a crow move a sweater (something too heavy for it) little by little out of the garbage can to get some chicken nuggets.
Another time, a crow literally started playing with my dog in the backyard. It was the funniest thing.
My dad had a pet crow when he was a teenager. He didn’t teach it to speak, it learned to speak. And promptly began to mock one of his sisters constantly. And swear.
It learned his route to school and followed him a few times, as well.
Crows are rad as hell.
*I watched the documentary with the masks. They weren’t trying to test if information could be past to other crows, they were testing to see if information could be past from parent to child. The next generation crows that hadn’t even hatched yet were the ones who learned from the originals that mask=douchebags (douchebags with guns actually. the guys with masks shot at the trees to scare the birds)
Intelligence is nothing to fear. Crows are just like us :)
I always wondered where they rank on the intelligence scale, like pretty high right? I know that scale is human-made, but it still really interests me. I’d have thought crows would be on par with pigs? Interesting to find out anyway :)